Add-A-Form™ Allows You to Create Forms on Your Web Site
Add-A-Form™ from Cuesta Technologies is the easiest way to add Online Forms, Surveys, Questionnaires, Feedback and Order Forms to your Web site. Use it for guest books, polls, event RSVPs and more. Add-A-Form™ has a simple, user-friendly interface and is platform independent. Cuesta's clients save time and money by using Add-A-Form™, the customizable forms generation tool that is built into all Cuesta-delivered Web sites.
- No-cost add-on that is built into all Websites that Cuesta develops
- Use for Web forms, surveys, questionnaires, polls, guest books, order forms, event RSVPs, feedback forms and more
- Collect data in real-time via e-mail or download to Excel, MS Access or FileMaker Pro
- Fast, platform independent, and accessible over the Web
- Nothing to download
- Intuitive, no programming knowledge required
- Quick Answers to Questions About Add-A-Form™
- Q: What types of questions can I ask in my form?
- A: Add-A-Form™ supports a wide range of questions, including checkboxes for multiple-choice questions, radio buttons, pop-up menus, and text input boxes.
- Q: What if I want to make sure people answer certain questions?
- A: You can specify whether or not any given question requires a response.
- Q: How do I get the results from my form or survey?
- A: Add-A-Form™ automatically tabulate the results. You can log in and view or download the results at any time.
Add-A-Form™ - Makes Forms Generation as Easy as 1-2-3
Client History: CDW's GetEdFunding - GetEdFunding.com CDW-G, together with its marketing consultant, came to Cuesta with an idea about how it could make the lives of educators easier while seeking funding opportunities.
CDW-G was looking to build a fully comprehensive, easy-to-use website that would allow educators and education nonprofits to find grants by a number of very specific categories, including the ability to search national or state-specific grants by subject, grade level, focus and more. The backend of the system needed to be powerful and intuitive. The site would display certain opportunities to any visitor, but only allow registered users to access the complete database of thousands of grant opportunities. The site was so successful in it's first year that it was awarded a Beacon Award by the AEP. A prestigious award such as this, received after only eight months of operation, reflects history in the making.