Discover the Cuesta Difference. Find Out if Cuesta is Right for You.
Request a Quote Today
If any of these statements ring true for your company, we have a solution that's right for you.
- "Our Web team does not seem to understand the Education Market. We need to find the most experienced Web developer for our market."
- "We have a complex product line with multiple SKUs that are grouped into families/series, and our online database does not do justice to our products. We need a Web developer with database expertise especially as it applies to school publishing."
- "Our customers need a way to manage the ebooks, iBooks, and other digital assets they purchase from us, but they can't do that on our Web site. We need Web site that is flexible and can grow with our needs. The Web developer we require should be able to help us keep up with the ever changing publishing market."
- "Our Website is out of date but we can't make the kinds of changes we need to make in house. We need an experienced Web team who will partner with us for years to come, someone whose business model is to provide Web services on an on-going basis while giving us the tools and technology to do the easy stuff."
- "We need an e-commerce Website that can handle digital and traditional books, work with our existing inventory and order processing systems, and our social networking efforts, but we don't want to invest in a system that hasn't been proven to increase sales."
- "We need a (new) Website. We've been talking to other developers and we need another quote."
- "We need a Website that we can modify and add to at any time without having to learn how to use some fancy software or resorting to hiring a programmer."
- "We have a huge number of products that we want to put on our Website, and we want to make it easy for our customers to find products they're interested in. We also want to be able to change product information easily at any time."
- "I need a Web partner that has a proven track record. I can't afford to re-engineer my Website every couple of years. We need a Web parner for the long term, not a developer who moves on once our site has been launched."
- "We're looking for a Web development team that is highly recommended by education market specialists; one that has worked with companies like us."
Fun Fact: El Granada is home to Cuesta Technologies and the world famous Maverick's Surf contest.
Cuesta Technologies, LLC: PO Box 685, El Granada, CA 94018 | e-mail: email@example.com | Phone: 1-408-376-2001 | Toll Free: 1-877-255-9085 | FAX: 1-650-523-9923
Client History: Newbridge Publishing & Sundance Publishing- www.Newbridge Online, www.SundancePub.com
Newbridge and Sundance are sister companies with a shared history. In June of 2000, Sundance Publishing heard our presentation at the Association of Education Publishers conference. They were intrigued by the e-commerce system we demonstrated and sent us the RFP that had been sent to several developers. When we were awarded the contract, they told us that they loved the idea of working with developers who had extensive backgrounds in education and print catalogs, so we got to work and launched the site before the end of the year.
They were so happy with the results, that they returned to us in late 2001 and began talking to us about a new site for Newbridge Publishing. Cuesta studied the requirements and came up with a plan to help them save money but using a similar template but different design and the same database. The Newbridge site launched in 2002.
The sites have a lot of content, and would normally require two Webmasters to keep them going. But because the back-end of each system is identical, they have a single Webmistress assigned to the two sites.
Corinne Castano, Web Marketing Manage, Newbridge Publishing/Sundance Publishing